Saving Energy is What We Do
The EnergySmart Grocer Program enables grocery stores to dramatically reduce their operating costs through energy-efficient upgrades. Funded by Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E), EnergySmart Grocer has been offering proven energy-saving solutions since 2002.
We provide expert recommendations that lead to persistent, long-term energy savings, not just quick fixes. The main areas we focus on are refrigeration, lighting and HVAC improvements for grocery stores. Through rebates and incentives provided by EnergySmart Grocer and PG&E, participating businesses can make these energy-saving upgrades while having a high percentage of their upfront costs covered.
What We Provide
- No-cost energy audit
- Customized Energy Savings Reports
- Cash rebates for energy-efficient upgrades
- Instant savings through no-cost installation of CFLs and beverage cooler controls
- Proven solutions for persistent energy savings
- Local Field Energy Analysts to provide technical expertise and guidance
- Financial rebates and application processing
What Sets Us Apart
- Our Field Energy Analysts are neutral parties whose top priority is to help you save
- We offer engineering expertise for multiplex system projects
- We have the ability to handle the highest volume of rebates, including large national chains
- Our personalized customer service allows us to meet each grocers specific needs